After a cremation family members are left with the question of what to do with the ashes...
- During this time emotions are still running high and it's hard to choose a plan of action.
- Here at Ocean Ashes we have picked the five most common solutions that our customers use to honor their love one.
- The great news is that you don't have to choose only one or two of these, cremation provides enough ashes to incorporate all of them.
- Even the great Roman Empire had a variety of ways they spread ashes.
ocean ash scattering is our top pick and most dynamic solution.
- There is no greater force on earth than our ocean currents.
- In the ocean our remains are physically and spiritually spread around the globe.
- Combined with a beautiful scattering certificate to display there is no finer choice.
Cremation jewelry is a great way to keep a piece of your loved one with you.
- There are many great companies that will work closely with you on picking the right piece.
- With just a tiny amount of ashes you can create many custom pieces for everyone in your family.
- I am working with a wonderful artist to produce beautiful jewelry to honor your loved one. Please click here to view our necklaces.
Cremation Art is a relatively new memorial concept that is gaining more popularity...
- Artists can incorporate the ashes into almost anything you can dream up. From lamps, vases, glassware, mirrors and oil paintings.
- There are almost endless options to choose from. These are great family keepsakes that can be passed along from generation to generation.
- This is a great example of such artwork artfulashes.com
Planting cremation ashes is a good way to memorialize a loved one...
- It provides a physical place to go for friends and family to remember and also is a living, beautiful tribute.
- There are many companies who specialize in urns designed to grow into a tree or plant.
- Duke University has a program that combines ashes in their memorial garden.
- If you plan on doing it on your own be sure to research the steps needed to make the planting a success, the ashes have a high ph and special steps must be taken. here is one such company www.thelivingurn.com
Teddy Bear Urns are becoming a popular choice and for good reason...
- They are comforting, personalized and very huggable. These are great for someone who loves to snuggle up and remember.
- You can choose from a wide variety of sizes and colors along with personalized messages.
- I personally know of a family who ordered two of these after the loss of the family dog and their kids love them. Check them out here http://www.cami-bear.com/
While these are my top five choices the choices for after cremation ideas are only limited by your imagination. Please comment below if you have an idea that I left out.